
yey! I wanted to go out yesterday after my class. I was supposed to go as early as 11am, but the med c4 group decided to meet to do more changes for our presentation. We met again at 4pm... At 6pm, I decided to go out anyway despite the rain.

The train was spacey when I went to Megamall. But on my way home, we were packed like sardines.. actually worst.. kasi if we were sardines in a can, we were already smashed MASHED when you open and take us out of it... haha.. There was this little lady... siguro about 4'10" her face was at the level of everybody's boobs or shoulders and she seemed she couldn't breath... wawa naman.
So anyway, I got me this:

Yey! Wala lang, i wanted orange or red pero wala eh... Anyway, Yey! Cool kaya, I was deciding on whether to pick the one with Grandma Boyle printed on pero eto nalang.. for WORLD PEACE. hehe...
I wanted to call Toper for dinner pero twas raining hard.
[Anyway, gusto ko pakita sayo to.. hehe.. cool diba. =)]