

My parents were into photography before... They owned two SLRs, one Nikon and one Canon. I remember mama used to tell me to half-press the button or look at the lights if its in zero.
In desperation to have an SLR plus the trend in film photography, I went looking for those cameras. Unfortunately, the Canon t50 is dead. hehe.. Nikon FM2 is functioning but in total mess...


I also found some films. Hopefully they've all expired. I've put one in the Nikon anyway... Haha, the viewfinder is all dusty and it seems that everything is foggy through it. But I'll have these rolls developed.
I'm reading the Nikon manual... I didn't know that the aperture adjustments were in the lens. haha (shempre naman, manual eh.. ). And I've read the reviews as well. They give it 9/10 or 4.5/5 stars, basically because of the sturdy built and because of the 1/4000 shutter speed. Cool eh?
I'm still looking for the flash. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Anyway, I'll post the pics when I get to have the rolls developed.
Shutterbug mode... Ciao!