20081029

In this small town

In this small town there's too much to hate and little to love. Especially when you're at the confusing adolescence stage where you're supposed to be naturally stubborn and confused and carefree and confused and trying anything and confused.

In this small town, they never seem to get that... or they do but a little... they seem to label you and that, I despise the most. Or never seem to forgive or try to forget things that are supposed to be considered just a part of growing up. And look at you in a different way because of something you did (not intended or was childish --not childish then)... arggh

In this small town, they don't seem to grasp the idea that life can be fun. haha.. they're too much confined to the rules, the tradition that they seem to despise you with every wrong move. They might have been, in their younger years, been strongly compliant to every rule that is socially accepted that is why they seem to be so furious at the younger generations. Or maybe, subconsciously, they are like that because they didn't have as much as fun and they had a hard time abiding by so many rules that they won't allow fun! How rigid.

Haha.. this is me talking out loud. And probably overemphasizing.. but there's truth to it.

And maybe when you had these same thoughts during your high school, you probably aren't living here and you prefer not lingering here when you are required to be here. Haha... and maybe, if you are my relative you pretty much get what I'm meaning to say here. (shempre I'm talking about my generation... and now I get it why my other cousins ... the older ones... haha)...

And yet, I look up to those who choose to stay. Or say, to those who aren't at war but allow themselves to be imprisoned. Not at war but constantly complaining of the fate thrown at them (yeah, I know a handful.. there's C, I, M...)...

In this small town... there are people who talk about you like they really know you. They like to talk behind your backs and judge you as if they really know you. They say things that are really unnecessary... as if they really are in the position...

In this small town, there's still something to love. Your family who never leaves you. Imperfect, with all the qualities you would tend to dislike (not exempted of the qualities mentioned above) but that's how life is supposed to be. Imperfect... and it's all a part of who you are. And no matter what, they're still are the reason why you are the person you are right now.

I don't know.