20090630

If God will send his angels, would everything be alright? where do we go?

Do you remember when we used to walk in the rain after school? Or the times we rode the motorcycles with kuya, no helmet on, just the wind on our faces... Or the times the three of us going on road trips, delivering feeds or collecting payments for TTC while singing along Side-A or Eheads or whatever songs over the carstereo? Or the times we just stared at the skies, looking for our stars? And while we do, we used blab about silly things like if we had superpowers, we'd fly... I'd be wingless like John and Wendy and Peter, and you'd have wings that are colored black... or if you'd die, you'd like a black casket... and we go on talking 'bout how we hate the world, and wondered why we were misunderstood...

Perhaps because we were young and stupid then, huh?
Maybe we were that.. but remembering those days now, those were the days--the rain on the skin, or the wind on the face, or the dreaming the impossible underneath those falling stars--when I felt human. We just laughed and laughed. And we got angry at things. Then we laugh again or cry.

Do you remember?

Are you flying now?

Thank you for being there man.

I wish I've told you that myself.

Rest in peace now.