Anyway, I really wasn't able to get the whole story. just that, people do silly things sometimes. Like when you get tired of going back and forth from the delivery room to the ER and to the laboratory, and you have to complete the lab request form details (like birthdays, diagnosis, and file/hospital number) you can try inventing these data, hehe, assign the birthday to June 3 or December 4, the lab technicians won't know anyway.. hehe, but of course I never did that. I'm just saying that sometimes, people do silly things.
But never do pretend that you hear fetal heart tones when you don't.. when you do, you'll end up feeling guilty why the baby was sent to the intensive care unit. or worst, why the file is marked cadaver...
The guard on post was in trouble, I suppose. 'cause s/he might have stopped them if s/he only did his/her job..a quick look in the bag... Residents may be in trouble too, when they fail to attend or guide students who are on their first duty and first delivery and fail to remember simple fetal heart monitoring because these clerks get too focused on getting the mother to learn how to push the baby out, because of anticipating when to and how to inject the aneshtesia and to cut the human flesh (which may or may not be anesthesized at all.. hehee), because of imagining how to do the maneuvers....
Anyway, I think I learned a lot in Fabella. Although it's sort of benign because they don't ask too much questions, or the one's they ask are basic questions, I got to learn the skills.. I enjoyed suturing, kinareer konti, I wanted it to look nice so I didn't hurry, problem is, the local anesthesia wears off rapidly... heheehe
I'm from duty today.. I slept for two hours. and now, I'm bangag and I can't remember what point i'm driving at in this entry. haha.. anyway, here's some of our pictures..
sleeping on duty
sleeping on duty



