20080820

Breaking bad habits

I'm not being productive these days. I'm supposed to be doing more readings but I'm hooked to reading blogs, to stumbling, to browsing photo galleries...

Feeling guilty, I started reading forensic medicine again. I started and remained awake for maybe
10 mins at the most. (I was reminded that RIGOR MORTIS [body stiffening] is the first body reaction following death; and it starts in 3-6 hours after death; lactic acid accumulates since the aerobic respiration ceases.... yeah at least, I learned a thing. Hehe.).

Anyway, I've started breaking bad habits. And I know my long hours of surfing has got to stop too. My lotsa-spare-time period would end eventually and I know I would regret having not reviewed whatever it is to be reviewed.

I'm doing this on writing maybe, to make it a little more concrete...
Internet surfing: 6 hours a day
Reading: 6-8 hours a day
Sleeping: 4-6 hours a day
Other activities: 6 hours a day

Hoohaa!