i feel empty. (mere grey)
not just half-empty empty, empty. pharmacology sucks or i do. dammit. i had a bad start, and now, i can't get my feet on the right track.
she says, "it's more than just a game". i couldn't agree any less. it's not just the lives in your hands, but your life too. see, i may have had an option even before i entered med school, but i wanted more. i didn't want an office, thinking it was boring. and now, i feel like wanting just boring easier whatnot. haay...
i'm rethinking that part when she said she likes the playing field. haha, i liked how she said it. got inspired, even. but when results were out, i feel empty... ='( sad life.
mere grey:
I can't think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field.