20101117

Reality bites

i do like OSTs. definitely not a genre but i like listening to a collection of songs of movies i enjoyed watching. 
i was able to copy movies of the 90s empire records, reality bites, scent of a woman, while you were sleeping.. and so on... twas weird/stupid of me to know just now that Stay by Lisa Loeb, Baby I love your Way by Big Mountain and All I Want is You by U2, and My Sharona were OSTs of Reality Bites... Err...

  1. "My Sharona" - The Knack
  2. "Spin The Bottle" - Juliana Hatfield Three
  3. "Bed Of Roses" - The Indians
  4. "When You Come Back To Me" - World Party
  5. "Going, Going, Gone" - The Posies
  6. "Stay (I Missed You)" - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
  7. "All I Want Is You" - U2
  8. "Locked Out" - Crowded House
  9. "Spinning Around Over You" - Lenny Kravitz
  10. "I'm Nuthin'" - Ethan Hawke
  11. "Turnip Farm" - Dinosaur Jr.
  12. "Revival" - Me Phi Me
  13. "Tempted" - Squeeze
  14. "Baby, I Love Your Way" - Big Mountain

I like 90s songs