optimism
I actually like the quest, the search, that's the fun, the more lost you are the more you have to look forward to, what do you know, I'm having a great time and I don't even know it.
Today is gonna be an uh, a less bad day, I can feel it. Sometimes I wake up and I just know that everything is going to be...less bad.
You can't win the raffle if you don't at least by a ticket.
You know I just got this piano, sometimes I sing this song it's called goodnight my someone...and it's about...well, basically it's a love song about someone you never met but you know is out there. And I dunno we make so few promises to ourselves as we grow up and one of them is that on our wedding day we walk down the aisle with someone we love. Somebody who does make your heart bounce, I guess. And there are some promises that I think we have to keep.
I know I've got it great, really, good job, good friends, loving family, total freedom, and long bubblebaths. What else could there be?
I think I need to believe that it works...love, couplehood, partnerships. The idea that when people come together they stay together, I have to take that with me to bed, even if I have to go to bed alone.
I have my health, I have my health, I have my health... (paborito)
pessimism
Why can't life ever be easy?
Even if I get past all my problems I'm just going to go out and get new ones.
How did I get to be such a mess so soon in my life?
There's no sin in loving men. Only pain.
(Georgia: What makes you're problems bigger than any body else's?). They're mine.